Cullens is expanding our team and we are currently hiring for 2 new positions:
House Clearance Operative: Driver / Labourer (x2)
Cullen’s Clearances Limited are looking for a new team member to join as a House Clearance Operative. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working as part of a small team, meeting new people, and travelling to different locations. You job role will include the following:
- Driving to clients properties throughout London and Surrey to clear items and furniture.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Work within a small friendly family run team.
- Divert & recycle waste from landfill.
- Liaise with team and office.
- We are looking for a fit, strong person who has experience in lifting and manual labour.
- Clean Full UK driving licence and over 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
- Experience driving long wheel base vans and Luton trucks 3.5 ton.
- Great communications skills.
- Usual working hours are Monday to Friday 7am-4pm with overtime.
- Rota Saturday work will be discussed.
Salary: £8.50 – £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Manual Handling and Lifting of Furniture: 1 year
Required Licence or Certification: Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Application: Please email an up-to-date CV and a basic covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.